Donuts, Cider, and Pie, Oh My!

 

So the current shopping link that I have open is named: 

Donuts, Cider, and Pie, Oh My! 

I thought that would be the perfect name for a fall party!
If you go to my website, by clicking on one of the pictures on my side bar in this blog, then be sure to click "My Parties" and you will see a list of parties that I have open! choose this party!!

Here is also a direct link to my page with the party selected already: 

https://www.mythirtyone.com/us/en/jenniferblye/11826423/collection/shop-all-products?page=1

Remember, if you put $50 of merchandise in your cart first, then you can get 50% OFF any one regular retail item, including the PS Bundles. 

If you have any questions please reach out to me on this blog or feel free to email me. My telephone number is also on my website! You can call or text as well!!

As always though, Happy Shopping! 

My Best, Jennifer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don’t Wait Until December

Fabulous Photo Fobs